- Job ID
- Job Type
- Permanent Full-time
- Aus - Adelaide
- Engineering - Other, CPB Contractors
CPB Contractors is a leading international construction company and a member of the CIMIC Group.
We combine the construction track record and expertise formerly delivered by Leighton Contractors and Thiess, and we also include the people and projects of Leighton Asia.
In conjunction with our clients and partners, CPB Contractors is delivering important and iconic projects across all key sectors of the construction industry, meaning we offer significant and diverse work opportunities.
We are building on the strong foundations of our unique history to create a successful and sustainable future. Safely delivering next-generation infrastructure that better connects people and transforms communities is at the heart of what we do.
CPB Contractors has been selected by the South Australian Government to deliver regional projects under the Port Wakefield to Port Augusta (PW2PA) Alliance.
We are seeking expressions of interest from Site Engineers with civil project experience to join our growing project team.
As a Site Engineer, you will be accountable for:
- Assisting with planning and programming activities to ensure the most efficient use of resources
- Conducting project works in accordance with safety, environment, specification, design and contractual requirements
- Ensuring compliance with and promoting quality assurance within the project planning and project specifications
- Assisting with the development of forecasts and reports
- Assisting with the supervision and management of subcontractors to satisfy budgets, quality, safety and programme requirements
- Demonstrating and encouraging safety leadership behaviours.
Our minimum requirements for these roles are:
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering or similar
- 12 months+ post graduate construction project experience
- Excellent communication skills
The roles are Port Augusta based, and require travel to other project sites within the region.
The Alliance format offers excellent opportunity for personal growth and development in a high-performance environment. A strong personal commitment to safety and maximising outcomes for our regional communities, is essential. The role demands a strong focus on leadership to achieve required outcomes of the work group and the promotion of high standards in accordance with the specified requirements and client expectations.
If this is role is of interest to you and you meet the above requirements, please click on the ‘Apply now’ button.
We are committed to workplace diversity and to providing flexible work opportunities on our project. We support women in construction and Indigenous advancement and participation. Women and people who identify as Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander are encouraged to apply.
Opportunities on this project are being sourced directly through the Alliance and we will not accept applications via external recruitment agencies.
Thank you for your interest.