- Job ID
- Job Type
- Permanent Full-time
- Aus - Brisbane
- Supervisory / Management, Broad
Senior Site Manager | Construction | Brisbane
- Permanent Full-time
- Growing business with a diverse range of projects
About the Company
Broad is a fully diversified national construction and property development group with a proud 30 year history of delivering large, complex projects on time and within budget. We aim to achieve mutual success in all we do. We work with our clients, stakeholders and communities to add value and successfully deliver projects by taking a leadership role in the built environment, embracing a collaborative and innovative approach, and working in a sustainable and responsible way. Broad is a blended business backed by an experienced and passionate team – we recognise our people are our most valuable asset.
We are looking for a Senior Site Manager with Building and Construction experience to join our QLD Operation.
About the Role
Successful candidates will be responsible for achieving optimum production and cost outcomes through the management of direct staff and subcontractors whilst maintaining a healthy and safe work environment and committing to environment and sustainability requirements.
As the successful candidate you will need to be a self starter who is highly motivated, well organised and committed to the highest possible work standards and safety. You will also have the ability to build strong relationships with internal stakeholders, clients and subcontractor.
Skills and Experience
To be considered for our talent pool and future positions, you will require:
- Minimum of 5-7 years experience as a Site Manager on construction projects
- Managed Site delivery teams and contractors for projects greater than $50m or multiple smaller projects simultaneously
- Proven ability to drive and deliver successful projects
- Demonstrable understanding of safety, health and environment best practice
- Solid leadership, communication and management skills to lead and develop an effective and productive team
Culture and Benefits
The successful candidate will be rewarded with the opportunity to work on diverse and challenging city based projects and on-going professional development within a supportive and friendly team environment.
How to Apply
Only people with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position. Broad Group is an equal opportunity employer and promotes equality and diversity. All applications and enquiries will be treated in strict confidence.