- Job ID
- Job Type
- Permanent Full-time
- Aus - Melbourne, Aus - VIC Regional
- Engineering - Other, CPB Contractors
CPB Contractors is a leading international construction company and a member of the CIMIC Group.
We combine the construction track record and expertise formerly delivered by Leighton Contractors and Thiess, and we also include the people and projects of Leighton Asia.
In conjunction with our clients and partners, CPB Contractors is delivering important and iconic projects across all key sectors of the construction industry, meaning we offer significant and diverse work opportunities.
We are building on the strong foundations of our unique history to create a successful and sustainable future. Safely delivering next-generation infrastructure that better connects people and transforms communities is at the heart of what we do.
We have been engaged by the Victorian Government, in joint venture with Seymour Whyte, to deliver the duplication of a 12.5 kilometre section of the Western Highway. The project is located in Ararat approximately 2 hours from Melbourne.
As a Site Engineer, you will be accountable for:
- Assisting with planning, programming activities to ensure the most efficient use of resources and the completion of the project in accordance with safety, environment, specification, design and contractual requirements
- Ensuring compliance with and promoting quality assurance within the project planning and project specifications
- Assisting the development of forecast and reports that accurately reflect the current status of the project
- Assisting with the supervision and management of subcontractors to satisfy budgets, quality, safety and programme requirements
- Demonstrating and encouraging safety leadership behaviours
Our minimum requirements for these roles are:
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering or similar
- 12 months construction experience
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be highly motivated to deliver value for money results
- Previous experience with a major tier one contractor having undertaken similar work will be highly regarded.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above requirements, please apply below.
We support diversity in the workplace. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people with a multicultural background are strongly encouraged to apply.
Please note: This role is being sourced through CPB Contractors directly and we will not accept applications via external recruitment agencies.