Controls Technician (1554BR)
- Job ID
- Job Type
- Permanent Full-time
- Aus - QLD Regional
We are currently seeking Controls Engineers to join our Maintenance Team at a mill and concentrator operation in North West Queensland. Operation of the facility incorporates receipt and dewatering of mineral concentrate slurries, storage and load-out of dried product material, and a water treatment facility. This is a FIFO position offering a 15:13 day shift only roster with the point of hire as Cairns/Queensland.
What does this role involve?
- You will be required to liaise with internal and external clients, other discipline professionals, and stakeholders within the industry to ensure the timely, accurate and cost effective support of our site and projects. This also involves the identification of potential plant improvements, and implementation of plant modifications as required, and to provide technical training of the site personnel.
- Working in a highly experienced team you will be exposed to a continuous succession of small, domestic and international projects as they progress through the project lifecycle from early concept development, detailed design, construction, commissioning and operations.
- You will work with other EIC Engineers both in Brisbane and at the sites.
What are we looking for in our future team member?
- A minimum 3-years’ experience in an operational or design engineering
- PLC (Rockwell) & Citect SCADA knowledge & skills
- A sound knowledge of engineering codes and standards, relevant by-laws and standard industry.
Benefits of Sedgman
We offer an attractive salary package and a number of benefits such as discounted health cover, salary continuance insurance. We are also committed to developing our people through mentoring on the job training and external training coursed as required.
If this is the sort of challenging role you are interested in please apply via this link.