Our engineering capability sets us apart. We believe our ability to move with the market and embrace new technologies comes down to the strength of our teams. This opportunity will see you join our multi-disciplined in-house engineering team working to solve complex problems throughout the project lifecycle.
About the role
Bring specialist engineering capabilities to related fields of design in Foundations, and Structures for Transmission Line Projects
- Provide Structural design works supporting projects related to substations, and major transmission projects.
- Plan and conduct professional engineering works.
- Prepare inspection, test and quality documentation
- Manage project documentation
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
You want to be part of something bigger, whatever the challenge you see it as the chance to create value. Ideally, you will have:
- Completed Engineering Tertiary qualifications acceptable for membership to Engineers Australia
- Experience in Transmission Line Industry
- Prior experience in structural design of foundations and structures for transmission line projects
- Proficiency in PLS CADD, PLS Tower, and PLS Pole.
- Strong understanding of principles of geotechnical engineering and foundation design
- Proficiency in Microstran, Spacegas, TEDDS, SLABS is highly regarded
- Ability to collaborate as part of a supportive high-performing team
- Registration as a Chartered Engineer (CPEng) NER and RPEQ is highly regarded
What we offer
- Diverse opportunities to grow, back yourself and achieve
- The chance to join a 6,000+ strong organization owned by the CIMIC Group, one of the world’s leading international contractors
- Pathways for you to succeed and space for you to carve your own journey
- Competitive group remuneration and benefits including:
- incentive opportunity
- health and wellbeing program with company-funded salary continuance insurance
- flexible work arrangements – have a chat to us around how this can work for you
- A culture that values diversity and innovation, evolving with market changes and new technologies
What makes you right for UGL
- Genuine concern for safety
- Capacity to flourish in a high-performance environment
- An innovative mindset and a willingness to challenge the norm
- A belief that success and value are driven by real teams where everyone has a role to play
UGL Pty Limited is a leading provider of end-to-end engineering, construction, and maintenance services. We are active across rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies.
As a diversified services organization, UGL appreciates the diversity and richness of its people and seeks to create inclusive environments that promote your talent and skills.